Question about my Black Day

I'm having the same problem with my Black City. Its an '07 but the leather is horrible. I'm new to BBags but I ordered four recently and the Black is by far the worst. The handles are so rough I'm convinced they would crack with the smallest bit of use. I wanted thick and smooshy. I got thin, veiny and plasticy looking. Do you think the Lubriderm would help me?

Well here's my update. I used Lubriderm last night and had AMAZING results!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

No one shoot me but my camera was downstairs and I was upstairs and too lazy to take before and after pictures. I'm actually really upset with myself b/c the results are shocking :wtf: I feel like I have a brand new bag!!!!!! It's still not what I would have picked out myself but I'm a lot happier with it. In fact, I think it could use a bit more Lubriderm but I didn't want to go too crazy :rolleyes:

Judie, so glad that the Lubriderm trick worked out well for you! I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your improved Black Day...

I, too, have used Lubriderm on my Bbags and have been nothing but pleased with the results. My Emerald and Truffle Day Bbags were needing a bit of moisture. After a sparing application of Lubriderm (for sensitive skin), these gals are just shmooshier and softer than ever.

Which lubriderm is everyone using? when walking into a Duane Reed are there several kinds???

I bought just the basic Daily Moisture lotion. I tried it on a cheapie Charles David bag before risking my Bbag. It made a difference with 1 coat, but I think multiple coats are needed for a big difference.

I think I will be brave and try it on my Day to get rid of the veins.