question about monogram revelation

Elle Vee Ho

Aug 16, 2008
hi guys,

just out of curiosity. is the men winter 09 bag monogram relevation really injected with silicone or not? i have read different reports. one member in this forum said yes, but another member who actually bought one said no. i asked the staff in my local boutique (i am hoping to get one)...and they never heard of the bag in question !:wtf:

thanks in advance

x

Yes it is, I have had 2 store managers tell me that it was injected with silicone to create the raised LV pattern & seen it in person, I have a written note about it, the manager gave me. LOL idk who told the other ppl it wasn't, some SA's should be more educated about their own products.

And if they need to look it up, this is the ID/catalog product #: M56712

Aug 10, 2009
This bag is now on www.louisvuitton.com website, but very few stores will actually get this bag in. This is why many SA's may not have heard about this bag.

I do not think there are any silicone injections or implants on this bag - it certainly does not feel like implants, and not referred to as such.

Leather treatment to me is similar to the cube. By pressing down the area around the logo, the bits that is not pressed down is raised.

I attach the scanned copy of the booklet that came with the bag. Description is quite vague...

The Revelation is certaily the best and the most innovative bag ever made. Goodluck, hope you get one too!

Here is a link to my photos:
http://www.box.net/shared/9z7tfgytfq

Attachments

Elle Vee Ho

Aug 16, 2008
thanks craigrichie and elvierevelation. you both have very reliable sources! however there is still nothing printed on paper to confirm that silicone is used. elvierevelation thanks for the scans of the booklet that accompanies the bag --- you are right, the description is vague. if silicone was used in its making, surely LV would be proud of the process and include the description in the booklet?? i am a bit unsure therefore why they did not mention this. the booklet said made by "high frequency" --- what does that mean?? i have not seen it in real life but it looks stunning in pictures. hopefully my local boutique will be able to get one in.

thanks again.