question about Monogram Groom Pochette Cles

dmf

O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Hi everybody,
I've posted very few times, although I've been a lurker for awhile now! I decided to jump in today because I need your expertise. My question is regarding my new Groom pochette cles that I received for Xmas. I was planning on using it as a keychain, but now I'm wondering if the dangling keys will scratch the paint of the groom design. Any thoughts? I know a lot of people like to hang theirs from the outside of one of their LV bags. Maybe this is why. If so, any thoughts on which bag (meaning which line) the groom would look good hanging off of? I've got a mono speedy, a mini lin speedy, and a manhattan GM. Thanks for your advice!
Dawn

Thanks, guys. I think I'd really like to use it mainly as a keychain, but I'm pretty sure I'd get annoyed of tucking the keys into the zippered compartment every time I got in and out of the car. I love my manhattan GM best of all :heart::heart:, but I don't use her on a daily basis, nor do I use my speedies on a daily basis, so it wouldn't get much use there. Hmm, guess I'll wait to see if anybody else can chime in and speak from experience. Thanks again!

I think it would look so neat on a Mini Lin, can you post a picture of it? I would love to see this. And congrats on your Groom Cles. I know that I didn't buy it for my Mono Speedy, but I'm so curious to see it on a Mini Lin. Maybe it might work. I have a MC White Cles on my Mono. So that is why I would like to see Mini Lin mixed with Mono Groom.