Question about Moncler sizing

honeybunch

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
Hi all, I just wondered if anyone could advise on the sizing of Moncler long down puffer coats. Do they run small? I have my eye on a style called Flammette but am torn between sizes 0 and 1. I am a UK size 6, sometimes 4 in tops, which is a US size 0, but I recently tried a different style Moncler coat and even the size 1 was pretty snug. For reference I've included a link to the coat I wish to order:

https://store.moncler.com/en-gb/long-outerwear_cod10045112022147570.html?device=smartphone

Reactions: Ici
Im a size 0/2 in tops, 25/26 in jeans. For Canada goose i wear xxs in trillium and xs in kensington. In moncler im always a very consistent size 1. I can usually pull off the 0 as well but personally find 1 a better fit.

Reactions: Dawngirl and MahaM
Im a size 0/2 in tops, 25/26 in jeans. For Canada goose i wear xxs in trillium and xs in kensington. In moncler im always a very consistent size 1. I can usually pull off the 0 as well but personally find 1 a better fit.

Thanks. I'm always a size 0 in tops and in jeans I'm a 24/25 so maybe I'm better off with the 0. Will order it anyway and see how it fits.

Thanks ladies. I ordered the size 0 and it arrived the other day. It seems a good fit. Maybe will be a little snug with a very thick jumper underneath but because it's a fitted style coat I feel it might look strange if I sized up as the shape at the bottom flares out quite a bit. It has a nipped in waist too. I had a Burberry puffer which was a bit too snug once I layered up underneath, so I ended up selling it - I'm a bit wary of making the same mistake again.

Reactions: Dawngirl
Size up! It will still look just as beautiful. Went through the exact same situation and ended up not feeling comfortable in the end. Had to sell it and purchase a size up. Hope this helps

Reactions: MahaM
I have the shiny moka. I am a size small with broad shoulders and went for size 1. I tried 2, but the fit is supposed to be snug, and I found the 2, too big everywhere else but shoulders. Also find it takes away from the style if u go bigger.

Thanks ladies. I ordered the size 0 and it arrived the other day. It seems a good fit. Maybe will be a little snug with a very thick jumper underneath but because it's a fitted style coat I feel it might look strange if I sized up as the shape at the bottom flares out quite a bit. It has a nipped in waist too. I had a Burberry puffer which was a bit too snug once I layered up underneath, so I ended up selling it - I'm a bit wary of making the same mistake again.
How did it work out for you? I just went through the same thing where mine was snug in shoulder area but did not like the way the size up looked.

I don’t think they run small either.... I am def bigger than you and wear a size 1 (they are super warm so I haven’t had the need to wear a sweater underneath it). Granted I do have relatively small shoulder for my size so the shoulder fits, but still.... I think you will swim in size 1 (but def can wear a thick sweater underneath the coat).

Reactions: Dawngirl
I'm grappling with the size of the flammette, too. Love the coat by the way. I'm a Small in Canada Goose, with some room. The 2 in the moncler looks too big, I would say it looses all shape. The 1 looks great, but you couldnt really get a heavy sweater under neath. I'm a size 2 with square shoulders. Anyone else have this dilemma.

Hi everyone
seeking the collective advice as well

i am eyeing the Fulmarus which is slim cut and i’m in between size 2 and 3

i’m typically Uk8-10 on tops
wondering if anyone has experience on the slim cut moncler coats?

my local boutique only has size 3 previously which I have tried and it fits a little loose, but we are in a tropical country and i only had on a sleeveless tank top and the store doesnt have any size 2

any advice?

Hi everyone
seeking the collective advice as well

i am eyeing the Fulmarus which is slim cut and i’m in between size 2 and 3

i’m typically Uk8-10 on tops
wondering if anyone has experience on the slim cut moncler coats?

my local boutique only has size 3 previously which I have tried and it fits a little loose, but we are in a tropical country and i only had on a sleeveless tank top and the store doesnt have any size 2

any advice?

You'll want it a little roomy imo to allow for heavier clothing underneath