Question about mini tanner

DaniHutch

Mar 28, 2012
I'm still trying to decide between the mini tanner and the MK Selma. I know that the Selma is a little bigger as the tanner, but the tanner is so cute! If you ladies could do me the favor and upload mod pics with your height included I would very much appreciate it. In addition, I would love to know how many things this bag can hold. Thanks ladies!

DaniHutch said:
I love it on you! I am 5'7 as well! Thank you so much. It gives me a good idea how this bag will look on me!

Thanks :smile: I love this bag but it does have two minor downsides to me:
Narrow strap and breakaway zipper

Not dealbreakers though.

And it fits a decent amount of stuff. A little more than a Willis I'd say.

I bought a black mini tanner recently, only used it 2-3 times, as I was walking to my fp Coach store one of the loops that holds the strap onto the purse broke open and the purse fell onto the sidewalk:amazed::amazed:! I returned it for a Courtenay. Glad it happened while I was walking to Coach...LOL

ChrissyD, sorry about the anxiety. I was so surprised when this happened to me. It was brand new!!! I asked the SA at my fp if this has been an issue and she said, "no" but that it was a new purse so...... I haven't read other posts about this, have you?:cool:

ChrissyD, sorry about the anxiety. I was so surprised when this happened to me. It was brand new!!! I asked the SA at my fp if this has been an issue and she said, "no" but that it was a new purse so...... I haven't read other posts about this, have you?:cool:

Yes, if you go the the Coach website and pull up the mini tanner....there are 2 reviewers that have said the same thing!