question about mia convertible hobo

lovemyzoes

lovemyzoes
Jun 21, 2009
does anyone own this bag? what is everyones opinion of it? I bought one at the outlet Wednesday and I can't decide if it's a keeper or not. my dh said that it was kind of plain but the leather is really soft. I bought the large in camel.

I bought 2 of them on 50% off and I think they are great. The leather is extremely soft and the bag, though plain, is very classy and holds a lot. Great for an out and about bag when you don't want to carry something heavy. This flew under the radar but I like it a lot. I got the small in the eggplant which is a GORGEOUS color. I kind of want the carryall w/the turnlock now in this color! I would spring for it if my outlet had it...

I just got one at 50% off, large patent raspberry. I usually buy black or brown bags and wanted a pop of color next to my black winter coats. I carried her for the first time today, and I love her! very comfortable. I don't mind that shes a little plain, I think she's classy!

I just purchased one today as well....in the gunmetal color. I purchased the small at 50% off plus an extra 20% off. Really good deal, but I can't figure out how much "I Love Her". I haven't had the chance to put my things in her and see how she wears yet. I, too, thought that she was a little "plain" but maybe classy is a good word!! Maybe dress her in a fob or scarf?? What do you all think?? I am right there with the OP!! Thoughts???

I'm on the fence as well...do I like her enough to keep or put that money somewhere else? I just got the Mia patent tote...so don't know if I need another Mia..

But I love the smooshiness, the leather, the silver hardware, the crossbody option, the weight and the price! Hmmmm....

:biggrin:Bad, isn't it?? ^^

I know this wasn't a popular bag at all w/members here...and I never gave it much thought, but then I saw them at 50% and reconsidered...I'm just waffling right now; who knows which way the pendulum will swing? :smile:

thanks everyone, I returned mine, I just didn't like it as much as I thought I would. I would rather put the money toward something else. I'm considering a Kristin pleated satchel but I'm not sure what color I want.

one thing I noticed when I got mine home and tried it on my shoulder is that the straps were constantly twisting and I had to keep untwisting them. I didn't like having to do that. has anyone else noticed this or was mine defective?

Morning Ladies!!! I think that maybe another decision has been made. I took her out of her bag last night and tried my things in her, but DH made the comment "kinda plain, isn't it" (tags are still hanging on her) so I thought that I would just "look" at it and see if it grew on me....it didn't. I guess that it was just the hunt for a great bargain, oh well, back she goes!! Maybe a bottle of the Coach legace perfume and accessories instead (if they have any accessories)!! What do ya think??