Question about Medium hobo with horsebit

missdelahoya

Jan 11, 2007
Hi Everyone,
I just got my first Gucci!!! I got the medium hobo in black. I love the way it looks, but it feels kinda stiff around my shoulder. Is the leather going to soften up with time? I feel like it's going to slip off my shoulder. Thanks!!!

is it the "chain"...med hobo with horsebit? Ive had mine for a while and i lovvveee it! Its tottally my everyday bag and the leather has perfectly formed to my shoulder! :smile: it is not SUPER soft, but def very very comfy....to the point where i hate wearing all my other bags!!

CONGRATS GIRL!!!

I have the same bag. I've had it for about a month now. It's still a little stiff, but I've been told that it does soften up after a little while. I love this bag! Congrats on your purchase!

Hi Everyone,
I just got my first Gucci!!! I got the medium hobo in black. I love the way it looks, but it feels kinda stiff around my shoulder. Is the leather going to soften up with time? I feel like it's going to slip off my shoulder. Thanks!!!

I know you have not had it very long but has it gotten any better?

first of all: congrats!!!
Mine did soften a bit but I don't have many problems with it. It does slip off a bit sometimes but I'm used to it (with other bags too).

I have this bag in 3 different colors and it will soften up with time. try to use it a lot so that it will conform to your shoulder and soften up. this is a great bag and awesome choice for you first gucci. congrats.