Question about MBMJ Hillier Hobo

lawgirl

O.G.
Oct 17, 2006
Hi, do any of you MBMJ experts know if the Classic Q Hillier Hobo was made without the nameplate on front? I saw a girl carrying a bag that looked like the Hillier hobo, but didn't have a nameplate...and I don't think she was wearing it the other way around.

I'd really appreciate your help. I love the bag, but prefer not to have the nameplate on it. Thanks!!

douzz

bal convert
O.G.
Dec 19, 2009
SYD
I am sure that they all have a nameplate on
I have seen bags from other makes have the hillier style tho!

angelnyc89

Jul 1, 2009
I don't think so either..dumb question but maybe she had it flipped over and you were viewing the back of the bag?
:no: such thing as a dumb question :P I think so too, but I believe all hillier's come with the nameplate in the front... You can always wear it backwards.

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
:no: such thing as a dumb question :P I think so too, but I believe all hillier's come with the nameplate in the front... You can always wear it backwards.
Agree with you. I have a Hillier, but I did a TON of research and googling it before I got mine, and I can't say I really saw any without a nameplate.

nekostar0412

Bitten by the CHANEL Bug
O.G.
Jul 28, 2007
Nope, she probably had it flipped around. I find that I tend to do that sometimes without noticing :P