Question about Marc Jacobs hardware

ucsdgurlie

Mar 13, 2007
All right girls...Since I just got into purse shopping a few months ago, I need your help answering this question. I have this coworker who has a beige "Marc Jacobs Stam", but the hardware is not brass. It looks silver...and if it's gold at all, it's gotta be super light light gold. Anyways, my question is that did Marc Jacobs ever create the Stam with silver hardware? I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but I'm just being nosey :P

No silver hardwares on stam.... beige eh? There are a couple beige colored stams but they're all light gold hardware. Did you see what the lining was inside the bag?

There's almond, white chiffon, and cashew... there's probably more but i'm trying to not think hard right now. All had gold hardware.

Lol, I actually have been very very bad. Everytime I see someone wearing a so called "inspired" MJ, I conspicuosly taking pics with my cell. I've been debating if I should post it here like the back of Us magazine, fashion police but fake MJ police. It's probably not a good idea. Too evil. :roflmfao:

^ haha! im the same way! every time i see a designer bag the first thought that pops in my head is "i wonder if its real" because where i live most ppl aren't really into designer stuff.

LV is faked really bad around here!!

i don't know how someone could carry a fake...i would be constantly looking around to see if someone was looking at my bag, paranoid that they knew...

glad i don't have to worry bout that tho :P

UK is pretty bad for fakes as well, where I live you have a mix of wealthy with the real deal & then the average person with a fake... so funny to be able to compare the two things on the street :P

Lol, I actually have been very very bad. Everytime I see someone wearing a so called "inspired" MJ, I conspicuosly taking pics with my cell. I've been debating if I should post it here like the back of Us magazine, fashion police but fake MJ police. It's probably not a good idea. Too evil. :roflmfao:

That would be AWESOME! I think you should totally do it! I see fakes all the time...we could all do it!

Heh heh LOL! I always secretly do the comparison in my head to determine whether or not I think the bag is real or fake...I've been too embarrassed to admit it until now. :P