Question about LV belts

LVoe_red

Apr 10, 2011
Hello My LV lovers,

Have a question for those of you who have purchased a LV womens belt, I am currently a size 4-6 or 27-28 in jeans, wanted to know what your opinion was on what size LV belt I should get, I found a few I really like on fashionphile and want to make sure that it would fit before I purchase it, it's a size 90 36. Thank you in advance !

That will be way too big. Just bought my first LV belt yesterday. I'm a size 6 and I got an 85. It's good on my natural waist and on my hips. I'm a bit thick in the middle so you need to check them out. LV belts run a bit small but you may need an 80.

That will be way too big. Just bought my first LV belt yesterday. I'm a size 6 and I got an 85. It's good on my natural waist and on my hips. I'm a bit thick in the middle so you need to check them out. LV belts run a bit small but you may need an 80.

Okay so it goes in 5's then got you thanks !!!

Hi.. :smile:

I want to buy an lv belt for my fiance... But im so confused bout what size i should get him... His waist is 30inches (his jeans waist size)... So should i take a 85cm or 90cm belt??
Thanks im advance :smile:

Hello My LV lovers,

Have a question for those of you who have purchased a LV womens belt, I am currently a size 4-6 or 27-28 in jeans, wanted to know what your opinion was on what size LV belt I should get, I found a few I really like on fashionphile and want to make sure that it would fit before I purchase it, it's a size 90 36. Thank you in advance !
If you're close to an LV I'd say go to the store first and try on belts so you know your exact size when you go online to search for one pre-LVoed. Because even if it's supposed to fit based on the numbers, you might prefer something with a more snug (or loose) fit.