Question about LV belts

LVoe_red

Apr 10, 2011
New Jersey
Hello My LV lovers,

Have a question for those of you who have purchased a LV womens belt, I am currently a size 4-6 or 27-28 in jeans, wanted to know what your opinion was on what size LV belt I should get, I found a few I really like on fashionphile and want to make sure that it would fit before I purchase it, it's a size 90 36. Thank you in advance !

Jsully423

Jan 2, 2013
USA
36 will likely be too big for you! My bf wears 33 and purchases 36 in belts. Maybe look closer to 28 or 30?

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
That will be way too big. Just bought my first LV belt yesterday. I'm a size 6 and I got an 85. It's good on my natural waist and on my hips. I'm a bit thick in the middle so you need to check them out. LV belts run a bit small but you may need an 80.

LVoe_red

Apr 10, 2011
New Jersey
That will be way too big. Just bought my first LV belt yesterday. I'm a size 6 and I got an 85. It's good on my natural waist and on my hips. I'm a bit thick in the middle so you need to check them out. LV belts run a bit small but you may need an 80.
Okay so it goes in 5's then got you thanks !!!

Angelme

Apr 10, 2013
Hi.. :smile:

I want to buy an lv belt for my fiance... But im so confused bout what size i should get him... His waist is 30inches (his jeans waist size)... So should i take a 85cm or 90cm belt??
Thanks im advance :smile:

Dec 17, 2010
Hello My LV lovers,

Have a question for those of you who have purchased a LV womens belt, I am currently a size 4-6 or 27-28 in jeans, wanted to know what your opinion was on what size LV belt I should get, I found a few I really like on fashionphile and want to make sure that it would fit before I purchase it, it's a size 90 36. Thank you in advance !
If you're close to an LV I'd say go to the store first and try on belts so you know your exact size when you go online to search for one pre-LVoed. Because even if it's supposed to fit based on the numbers, you might prefer something with a more snug (or loose) fit.

bulabalabibi

bulabalabibi
O.G.
Mar 21, 2009
Auckland- NZ
I'm 27 jean size as well, got a 90 (my jeans are all low waist), now the belt's too big coz it stretched. (NO, i did NOT lose weight =P) so 85 would probably be safer