Question about Lumineuse

docswifey

O.G.
Oct 24, 2008
Do you know if they are still manufacturing lumi bags?

I purchased one from the store yesterday (birthday present from hubby) and when we got back to the hotel I saw the datecode is TR 3182. So that means this bag is 2years old! Older than my youngest son, lol.
This was the last one in the store so I am contemplating on returning it and ordering online but might still get an old one if they aren't manufacturing anymore.

Please enlighten me. Thanks!

dont quote me but read here on the forum that the lumi has been discontinued. you might be able to find one with a newer date code but if the one you brought is in perfect condition and the color is what you want, i would keep it.

I bought a Lumi Noir in March/April when it came out in that
color and the date was 2014. So if you buy a black one you will get a 2014. I don't think it matters as long as it is new. My Speedy 30 Infini was 2012 and I got it end of 2013 the last one in my area before it was discontinued. I would keep it. My SA told me the Bastille is replacing Lumi

No, no more bags will be produced . I called on this bag a few weeks ago . Which color did you get ? If you bag is in perfect condition I would suggest just keeping it at this point :smile: GL

I bought a Lumi Noir in March/April when it came out in that
color and the date was 2014. So if you buy a black one you will get a 2014. I don't think it matters as long as it is new. My Speedy 30 Infini was 2012 and I got it end of 2013 the last one in my area before it was discontinued. I would keep it. My SA told me the Bastille is replacing Lumi

Also heard from SA that Bastille was Lumi's replacement.
If you are happy with it keep it!

I didn't get to see the other colors because this is the only one in store. I was initially wanting a purple or black but when I saw this I liked it a lot and we drove 3hrs for LV so I took it.

But after thinking about it, all my bags are brown (all LV) so getting a different color would be a prefect decision. but it's hard to know for sure without seeing the other colors, I wanted the black but I like the richness of the color of terre. Is the black the same?

The date code doesn't really bother me that much because the bag is still stiff and looks new.

Thanks everyone for the input!

I didn't get to see the other colors because this is the only one in store. I was initially wanting a purple or black but when I saw this I liked it a lot and we drove 3hrs for LV so I took it.

But after thinking about it, all my bags are brown (all LV) so getting a different color would be a prefect decision. but it's hard to know for sure without seeing the other colors, I wanted the black but I like the richness of the color of terre. Is the black the same?

The date code doesn't really bother me that much because the bag is still stiff and looks new.

Thanks everyone for the input!

in that case...i agree with you. the Terre, to me is too similar in color with the brown monogram. having it in noir, infini, aurore or aube would give you some variety. GL!