Question about Lrg Bleeker Flap

SuperMom2

SAHM of 2
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
I am wondering if anyone has lrg leather Bleeker flap 11419. I am wondering about the size. I am 5 ft and on the fluffy side. I am wondering if you think the bag might be to big and the strap too long for me. I just bought a bleeker wallet and capacity wrislet and love them so much. I was thinking about getting a bag to match. I love look of the Lrg Bleeker Flap. How is the leather? Does it scratch easy or wear well? I don't see them on the website so I am assuming the only place to find one would be either the *bay or an outlet? TIA

I love this bag. I bought one in Wine but ended up selling it to fund a bag I really wanted more. I am 5'3 and it wasn't too long on me- and I'm plus sized so I liked that it didn't look like a small bag next to my profile. It held everything I needed, and I'm seriously looking into re-purchasing it again once I can decide on a color.

I love this bag. I bought one in Wine but ended up selling it to fund a bag I really wanted more. I am 5'3 and it wasn't too long on me- and I'm plus sized so I liked that it didn't look like a small bag next to my profile. It held everything I needed, and I'm seriously looking into re-purchasing it again once I can decide on a color.

Thanks. Can you tell me if it was comfortable on your shoulder?

Yes, it was. I have narrow shoulders so purse straps (all of them) slip off. I remember this one did not do it as frequently. I loved the look of this strap- I do think it adds just a little bit of weight to the bag due to the large clip.

I really like mine - I initially thought the strap was too long since I was used to the medium Carly, but after I tried it on it was quite comfortable. It is not a huge bag - really a nice sized bag for everyday. Mine is the bottle green.

The underside of the strap is not finished, which drove some people crazy, but I actually like it. It gives just a slight bit of texture to the underside of leather so the strap does not slip off my shoulder.

The leather is burnished for this collection; it is a nice leather that wears well. Any scratches you can condition right out. :tup:

I have this bag in the green too and I like it - It's one of my smaller bags so I use it when I don't need to carry so much like on the weekends. I also have narrow shoulders and it does a decent job of staying on them - I'm 5'5" and size 14ish and I think the proportions are fine with this bag and...I love the lining!

SuperMom~

I have this bag in two colors. First I bought it in Wine and then stumbled into one quite a few months back in black, and could not resist having two of them. It is a great bag.

MYTOTALCOACHCOLLECTION024.jpg

I have been looking at these on the *bay and they look pretty structured and stiff. Does the leather loosen up a bit? I have seen some ink ones. They seem like dark navy.

I have the black leather, I can fit alot in there and it is not heavy, the strap length is great and is not stiff at all. I am 5'8 and it is a good size for me, I have a couple of pics of me modeling it, but have not put them on my photobucket account. I am also thinking about a signature version of this bag.
I got a really good deal on the leather one, 116 on *bay , not seeing any deals that good right now.

Here are some pics of the bag and contents.
105_1058.jpg

105_1059.jpg

Last edited:
I have the black leather, I can fit alot in there and it is not heavy, the strap length is great and is not stiff at all. I am 5'8 and it is a good size for me, I have a couple of pics of me modeling it, but have not put them on my photobucket account. I am also thinking about a signature version of this bag.
I got a really good deal on the leather one, 116 on *bay , not seeing any deals that good right now.

Here are some pics of the bag and contents.
105_1058.jpg

105_1059.jpg

Thanks for pics. Wow it sure can hold alot. If anyone has modeling pics that would be great.