question about LB pre order

Yeah I feel like they are hiding the links. Like you have to specify which bag and color you want exactly or they don't list them even if you have expressed interest. It's like pulling teeth!
I was also told that there is a max of 2 'blind' pre-orders per person. If the pics aren't posted on the link, you can't exceed 2 orders. Maybe they are having a problem with people returning bags too much?

The pre-order links are private too. YOu are supposed to call in and get the link yourself and not pass them to other people. I think this could be for two reasons:

1) to keep track of number of bags sold/ inventory etc..
2) So SA's can get credit for their sales.

I like to respect their wishes so I just call in for my links..

As a retailer I would assume they probably need to move the products they have on their website first before customers move on to products that have yet to be released.

I don't think the pre-order links are hidden for purposes of SA commission or to encourage people to call in as they do most of their sales online.

Also, it's actually kind of easy to find the hidden links if you change the numbers around. I don't think there is any secrecy at all otherwise they would make it harder for people to find these links or wouldn't post them at all. I was able to find bags until the end of August just from playing around with the numbers including purple haze and many, many others.

^ ITA about the needing to sell bags that they have first.. I get that. But I have talked to LB SAs before and they don't like the preorder links to be passed around. They want each person to call in for a link. Is it easy to change the number and find a preorder link? Sure. But it doesn't mean that is what they want you to do.. I'm not sure why this is.. I was just taking a guess. I do know for sure though that they are not meant to be passed around.

You know what I wish for tho? I wish they'd add pictures to their pre-order links! hehe

^ ITA about the needing to sell bags that they have first.. I get that. But I have talked to LB SAs before and they don't like the preorder links to be passed around. They want each person to call in for a link. Is it easy to change the number and find a preorder link? Sure. But it doesn't mean that is what they want you to do.. I'm not sure why this is.. I was just taking a guess. I do know for sure though that they are not meant to be passed around.

You know what I wish for tho? I wish they'd add pictures to their pre-order links! hehe

Hmm, maybe they want people to request the preorder link because that's a more accurate gauge (to them) of how many people are interested in the bag vs. how many actually preorder the bag. I mean, they could get 100 hits on their website for a preorder page with only 10 actually preordering, but that doesn't mean there are 90 more people interested in the bag. Maybe the number of people who actually request a preorder link helps them gauge how many extras they should order as well, in addition to however many actual preorders that they take. Does that make sense?

I was curious about how people had access to bags that weren't even on the pre-order page! Now, I know. I think I'll be calling in to inquire about the Mini Mini MAB colors they'll be getting!