question about kristin leather hobo

lovemyzoes

lovemyzoes
Jun 21, 2009
thinking about buying this with my pce. does this purse have structure or is it more like the brooke? tia

RilCruz76

Live. Love. Dance
Sep 18, 2009
Sunshine State
I haven't seen them in real life yet but from everyone's post seems a bit more smushier like the Brooke. I've been eyeing the Kristin hobo also. :biggrin:

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Canada
Definetely a lovely smoosh/drape to them - I tried tons of them on Tuesday night. But you have to get your stuff in them to see this effect. The way they stuff them in the stores they look stupid because they stuff them all the way to the top and they look so rigid. I tried my stuff in them in the store and was pleasantly surprised by the way it "smooshed".

Why can't I remember the term for this!!!!!!!!!??????????? We talked about it a lot with the Zoe's - the way the purses smooshes down. It's driving me nuts - what's it called?????????????????

Anyway, whatever it is, the Kristin does it very nicely. ;)

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Canada
I think it's SLOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that looks like such a weird word, but the Kristin slouches very nicely!!

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
^^ I worried about this as well, but mine will stand up when I put it on a table. It just has to have your stuff in it to stand up.

ghall

It's Purdy...
Feb 7, 2008
the land of want
I just picked this up in large black leather. Its nothing like the puddle of brooke. Lol. Very nice hobo witg slouch and structure like zoe. Its great!!!