Question about Kelly Double Tour in Alligator

scndlslv

O.G.
Feb 9, 2013
I'm interested in getting a KDT in alligator but I only want GHW. However those on the website are all PHW. Has anyone seen them recently with GHW? If so, in what colors?

Seen pinks and purples w GHW in Paris recently. Didn't ask names of the colors as I'm not interested in GHW KDT :smile: but they do exist! Like mentioned above u can ask yr SA to do a search for you? Good luck! I looove exotic KDT!!

Reactions: scndlslv
Seen pinks and purples w GHW in Paris recently. Didn't ask names of the colors as I'm not interested in GHW KDT :smile: but they do exist! Like mentioned above u can ask yr SA to do a search for you? Good luck! I looove exotic KDT!!
Thanks! Those are the exact colors I'm looking for. I'll be in Paris in May for Roland Garros so hopefully I'll get lucky. I was confused because the French site didn't show any alligator KDT at all.

Don't forget to check the KDT clubhouse...might have a few answers in there. I still have a love for those!
I checked and it seems like most the KDTs going back a year were PHW which is why I thought GHW was rare or something. I have a Kelly watch that I haven't worn yet but I LOVE the look of the double tour.

Reactions: JazzyMac
Thanks! Those are the exact colors I'm looking for. I'll be in Paris in May for Roland Garros so hopefully I'll get lucky. I was confused because the French site didn't show any alligator KDT at all.

I tried on the non-exotic last time and I really liked it. I am thinking of getting one too or a Kelly Dog exotic. I would think Paris would have good availability or possibly South of France stores, depending upon timing.

Reactions: scndlslv
I tried on the non-exotic last time and I really liked it. I am thinking of getting one too or a Kelly Dog exotic. I would think Paris would have good availability or possibly South of France stores, depending upon timing.
Did
Didn't you get an exotic bracelet last year?