Question about Jet Set East West Top Zip Tote++

fashionista1984

Handbag Aficionado
O.G.
Apr 22, 2010
I like that it has the zip, and based on the measurements it looks to be the same size as the Jet Set Travel Tote medium

My question: Do you think this will be able to fit a 13" macbook air, plus legal pad, plus a planner and maybe a book or two?

The pockets on the outside, are they functional or so stiff you wouldn't be able to put much in there? I like the idea of being able to put my bottle of water outside of my bag.....

Thanks ladies!!!!

I like that it has the zip, and based on the measurements it looks to be the same size as the Jet Set Travel Tote medium

My question: Do you think this will be able to fit a 13" macbook air, plus legal pad, plus a planner and maybe a book or two?

The pockets on the outside, are they functional or so stiff you wouldn't be able to put much in there? I like the idea of being able to put my bottle of water outside of my bag.....

Thanks ladies!!!!
Here's a photo of it and dimensions

15-1/2" W x 10" H x 4-1/2" D

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-02-06 at 12.42.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-02-06 at 12.42.26 PM.png
    90.4 KB · Views: 349

Thanks ladies!!!!

I have this tote, and I don't think it'll fit everything you're wanting to tote with you. I keep a checkbook wallet, two small cosmetic cases, shades/case, and my cell. So, with all that in it, it's not overstuffed. But I adore this purse! It's comfy to carry and I love love love the saffiano leather. The jet set medium tote is a good bit bigger and may suit your needs better than the zip top tote.