Question about Jet Set East West Top Zip Tote++

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I like that it has the zip, and based on the measurements it looks to be the same size as the Jet Set Travel Tote medium

My question: Do you think this will be able to fit a 13" macbook air, plus legal pad, plus a planner and maybe a book or two?

The pockets on the outside, are they functional or so stiff you wouldn't be able to put much in there? I like the idea of being able to put my bottle of water outside of my bag.....

Thanks ladies!!!!

2. Here's a photo of it and dimensions

15-1/2" W x 10" H x 4-1/2" D

Attached Files:

3. I have this tote, and I don't think it'll fit everything you're wanting to tote with you. I keep a checkbook wallet, two small cosmetic cases, shades/case, and my cell. So, with all that in it, it's not overstuffed. But I adore this purse! It's comfy to carry and I love love love the saffiano leather. The jet set medium tote is a good bit bigger and may suit your needs better than the zip top tote.

4. I dont think the tote would be able to fit all of that either due to the structed sloped sides.

5. Thanks ladies. I ended up going with the multi-function tote instead :smile: