Question about Ideeli and membership row?

i am wondering if they reduce the customer service for second row members...i paid for 1st row for one month and always got my emails and text alerts on time. then i stopped paying and went back to 2nd row and my alert emails come HOURS after the sales have started so everything is already sold out. i mean i understand that if i want to get the jump on it i need to pay for 1st row, but if something starts for 2nd row at noon and i get an email at 5pm thats just poor service.

One of the things I don't like about Ideeli is the fact that T-mobile users can't be in the 1st row because T-mobile won't accept them. Stupid phone company.

I also hate how the 2nd row people get emails HOURS after the sale has started. I've missed out on both Ted Rossi sales (I was itching for two bangles) and was so frustrated.

I bought the glasses too. I was a little disapointed since they were too large for me. Then I saw them for sale on Costco.com for the same price AND you could return them! (Which you can't at Ideeli)

Oh no, that sucks! I have ordered classes from Costco before and thankfully, they allow returns in store...so I just ended up returning a couple pairs of sunglasses until I found some good ones. At first I found cute Dior sunnies but they didn't look good on me. Later I bought Marc Jacobs ones, and still have them now...:smile:

^^so its NOT just me!

I know they do it on purpose because since you aren't a "customer" they aren't required to offer any service, they just assume you'll start paying for 1st row.

Maybe you guys should contact them. Like you, I was a 1st Row member for a month and decided it wasn't worth it but I still get emails and texts on time :shame:

Have to say, I'm first row and I'm not sure it's worth it. I haven't seen anything I was really excited about buying and of course I never win the giveaways even though I enter all of them. I think Gilt.com has better stuff, AND you don't have to pay to get early access. Just my $0.02...

They ship using UPS. The shipping rate is only $10. It does take me about a week to get my stuff though. :sad: I am on the west coast. If you are closer to NY, then you would get it faster.

Just an FYI, Gilt.com has the same shipping speed. I have had better customer service with Ideeli than Gilt, but Gilt offers better things more often.

Someone from ideeli is on tpf because less than an hour after that post about customer service i received an ideeli email ON TIME and all the subsequent emails have been on time as well. Coincidence? I think NOT.