Question about Hudson jeans.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies,

I used to have a pair of Hudson Nico skinny jeans in the chelsea wash - a dark indigo. As I'm only 5'3.5" the length was perfect. It hit right at my ankle. I'm wondering if they were actually the petite version and if Hudson has stopped making this style/wash combination in the petite version. The pair I had stretched out loads so I wanted to replace them in a size smaller. I found the nico chelsea jeans on the Revolve website but they don't seem to be the shorter length version even though they say "ankle" jeans, if you look at the measurements. The model is supposedly 5'10" so surely if these were the shorter length version that I used to have, they would be really cropped on her? Here's the link:

http://www.revolveclothing.com/hudson-jeans-nico-super-skinny-ankle-jean-in-chelsea/dp/HUDSON-WJ382/

2. I own several pair of Hudson jeans and I always buy petite if the style/wash comes in petite. The normal size are so long, meant for tall girls. So yes, you most likely had the petite. My petite don't actually say they are petite on the label anywhere either.

3. I buy Hudson Jeans all the time, and they do have the tendency to stretch out. Anyhow, about the inseam. I recently purchased the Nico and they have a 30" inseam (as listed on their website), they do not come in a shorter 'petite' length. I went to the Hudson Website to check it out, here's the link. My inseam is 30" and I'm about a little shorter than you, but they only scrunch up a little bit at the ankle and not enough I'd want to get them hemmed. I hope that helps, good luck!

http://www.hudsonjeans.com/Nico_MidRise_Super_Skinny/pd/np/1121/p/1762.html