Question about how the rockstud pumps fit (Do your feet stick out at the back?)

rulebabe

O.G.
May 1, 2007
Hi,

I recently got my first VALENTINO Rockstud patent-leather pumps in Fushia and they are beautiful. The problem is that I got a 40(7) instead of 41(8) which is my normal size as I got them in the sale at 30% off. While the front fits, my feet is sticking out a bit at the back. I have spent all afternoon trawling through pictures to see how people generally wear them (lol) but I still can't conclude if i look ridiculous because it doesn't fully contain my feet. Despite getting them in the sale, still paid £420 so I I don't want to be greedy and if i cant establish how others generally wear theirs. I would wear them with dresses and ankle jeans so i can't hide he back of my feet.

Any thoughts please and pictures will be nice as well if possible.

Thanks

purse_gaga

Jan 26, 2011
I had a similar issue myself! Go to the Valentino Shoe Clubhouse forum under The Glass Slipper of the Shoes forum. You'll find a ton of info and pictures there on the rockstuds. In the end I decided to go half size up.

rulebabe

O.G.
May 1, 2007
I had a similar issue myself! Go to the Valentino Shoe Clubhouse forum under The Glass Slipper of the Shoes forum. You'll find a ton of info and pictures there on the rockstuds. In the end I decided to go half size up.
Thanks a bunch

Metrowestmama

Lover of Bling
Jan 15, 2013
Luxe Land
Great advice. Been thinking about a pair too.