Question about 'hanging' COACH bags to dry

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm about to spray my metallic Zoe with applegarde, but I am not sure how to hang it so that I can spray it on all sides at once like BagLady once suggested in another thread :shrugs: Can someone please offer me some advice? I just want to make sure it doesnt rub on anything while it's drying.

2. I hung my straps on an upside-down hanger hook. It worked well enough.

3. Ceiling fan?

4. I hung my julianne on the shower curtain rod...worked great!:tup:

5. I hang it on a wire hanger while spraying outside, then bring it in to dry somewhere where I can hang it, usually in the laundry room.

6. I, too, hang it over a hanger (I use plastic, though, just to make sure no marks end up on my bag). I usually spray it outside or at least in a part of the house where no one will be for a while and then hang the hanger on the shower curtain to dry.

7. I spray everywhere and just hang it on the clothing rod in my closet to dry. I spray my bags in the bathroom with a towel laid out on the floor.

8. These are all great ways! Thanks everyone!

9. I always take them outside on my balcony to spray because the fumes are horrible in an enclosed area, not only for people but for pets too!

The cheapo plastic tube-style hangers work great!
    I drag a chair outside to hang the hanger off of after I am done spraying it so no spray gets onto the chair.
    I leave them outside for about 45 minutes or so to air them out and let the spray dry completely.