Question about Glossy sunglasses

yes they are tinted, but not so tinted that someone couldn't possibly see your eyes through them...

i would buy them on ebay though.... u might be able get them for around 150 there

things on Ebay, are they real? i can never trust them even if they have the serial numbers and the pictures of the tag.. :cursing: how do u know if anything is real? do u have like a special skill to find out??/

things on Ebay, are they real? i can never trust them even if they have the serial numbers and the pictures of the tag.. :cursing: how do u know if anything is real? do u have like a special skill to find out??/

Post the ones you are interested in on Authenticate This thread....I got an authentic pair of Dior Glossy 1s for 99$ US off ebay :nuts: !! Lol but if anyone else is considering these sunglasses get them, I havent used any of my other pairs since! Love them, theyre so glamorous:drool: (I think I might even get a second pair!)

Oh yeah, Bloomingdale's sells this too in black and light brown, and here is a pic of the glossy's from their site

114795_fpx.tif

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catal...tegoryID=4637&PseudoCat=b.comSearch|pdp_nav|1