Question about Furla Elisabeth Hobo

seafoaming

Nov 2, 2012
I'm interested in getting a Furla Elisabeth Hobo but I can't find any pictures of real people wearing/using one. Does it keep most of its original shape when actually being used or does it slouch a lot?

Does anyone have any pictures of themselves actually wearing/using the bag?

Thanks!

I'm interested in getting a Furla Elisabeth Hobo but I can't find any pictures of real people wearing/using one. Does it keep most of its original shape when actually being used or does it slouch a lot?

Does anyone have any pictures of themselves actually wearing/using the bag?

Thanks!

I know you posted this a month ago, but I had an Elisabeth hobo & it is quite slouchy. I do love the bag, but did not like the too smooth leather on the one I bought from Gilt. I sold it & just today bought the pebbled leather medium onyx elisabeth hobo from Neiman Marcus Last Call. It is a very nice bag, nice size - not too big, not too small & I know I will love the pebbled leather. It is slouchy though. I will post pics when it arrives. The price was very good too! Very well made bag & made in Italy!! I heard the greatest things about Furla quality.

Did you get one?

I know you posted this a month ago, but I had an Elisabeth hobo & it is quite slouchy. I do love the bag, but did not like the too smooth leather on the one I bought from Gilt. I sold it & just today bought the pebbled leather medium onyx elisabeth hobo from Neiman Marcus Last Call. It is a very nice bag, nice size - not too big, not too small & I know I will love the pebbled leather. It is slouchy though. I will post pics when it arrives. The price was very good too! Very well made bag & made in Italy!! I heard the greatest things about Furla quality.

Did you get one?

Yes! I purchased an aubergine one with pebbled leather. I agree, it does look better with pebbled leather as opposed to smooth. It definitely was worth it, I love it. It really is a great slouchy bag.