Question about fuchsia ostrich

I think the pictures of my bag and PBC's bag were taken with no flash and it's quite true to color but PEPPER's bag picture was taken with falsh so it's a little lighter than real color. :smile:

Yes--as has been pointed out, the flash does wash the color out a bit. The true color is darker pink. Thank you all for your positive comments!
Mree, you will see this bag someday...:smile:

I think the pictures of my bag and PBC's bag were taken with no flash and it's quite true to color but PEPPER's bag picture was taken with falsh so it's a little lighter than real color. :smile:

ILML, thanks for clarifying that... im glad to know the color has always stayed the same... guess prev, i was always looking at the color taken with flash so i was puzzled if the hue got darker pink... ;)

is it photo flash here or PEPPER's fuchsia ostrich looks more bubblegum pastel pink compared to ILML's & PBC's???

i noticed this color difference for awhile (since mrs sparkle got hers & it looked more rose shocking pink than bubblegum pink) - can anyone here verify if there has really been a change in color hue for fuchsia ostrich?

Every skin absorbs colour differently. The pink in my Kelly is indeed deeper than the pinks I see in this thread. More intense. Even my SA said so.

Mrs.S: could it be that the slight difference is that one is fuchsia pink ostrich and the other is rose shocking ostrich?

whitebirkin:flowers:, I am only aware of Rose Shocking in Chevre Mysore. I have not seen it in any other skin. And mine is definitely Fuchsia. I remember the day I went to see my Kelly, and I commented to my SA that it's so much more saturated than all the fuchsia ostrich bags that I have seen IRL, and she commented that every piece of skin absorbs colour differently, and said mine was indeed deeper in colour.

:yes: I just bought a card holder (don't know the real name) in Rose Shocking chevre mysore. The nice SA actually showed me all the pieces the store had in that particular colour/skin so I could choose, and each of them had variation in colour (intensity) and vein size, and even the thickness of the leather.