Question about Florentine Satchel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All,
    I am new here.
    I posted another thread that I am trying to decide on a new black bag for every day.
    The D&B Florentine Small Satchel is one of my choices (my other choice is a Coach Madison Hobo).
    I have been doing some reading here and now I am a little worried that maybe the Florentine leather is too delicate for everyday use?
    What is your opinion?
    And, since I am planning to get black...is it still a concern??
    Any and all input appreciated!!
    Thx :smile:

2. The black florentine is a beautiful bag and you will love it I'm sure. It will not show scratches easily. I don't have the Madison, but I think Sarah does. Hopefully she will chime in. Some of the lighter Florentines have an issues with scratches, but IMO you can't go wrong with a black florentine Dooney

3. Those are two very different bags! First, do you think you'd like the hobo style best or does a satchel better suit you better? The black florentine leather will not be a problem as it will not show scratches like the lighter colors. The Madison Hobo is lighter weight and softer leather. Either will be a good choice for a classic, gorgeous handbag.