Question about First Gen OP

Yes, I have just received a response... would it be safe for me to post it here? Or I can PM anyone who would like to see it. I'm angered... and I asked for a partial refund + bag, or a full refund and I send the bag back.
hmm ... I'd think you can post it here. People quote responses and things on the eBay forum all the time. But I'm also wanting to know what she said, so... I'm guessing it's not good? :sad:

She pretty much told me that she has a bunch of the bags, all wrapped in plastic, and that they all have different colored zippers - some gold, some green, and some silver... and that she doesn't know why mine would have stains or marks on it, since they've apparently been in the plastic for awhile. She mentioned that there was no qee, but stated that everything else on it should be "original" - and she says that she did use the same stock photo as she did for the last bag she sold...

She told me that she got two keychain figures in and said that she would send me on free of charge to make up for "the difference in looks" so then I will have a "complete new purse".

Boo :sad: I told her what I think, and that I think it's unacceptable for her to lead buyers into thinking that they'll be getting the bag in the picture - and instead could be receiving some sort of mutant, like mine...

Well, I asked for a partial refund on the bag. The dirt stains are minor, and I can clean them with a tide pen... and other than the silver zippers, the bag itself is very pretty. I don't want to just give it up... and the seller apologized about using the same photos. So hopefully the partial will go through, and I can keep the bag, and she can use better pictures.

The seller told me she bought a large lot with "a lot of Toki" bags in it. So I don't think she knows much about the bags. I hope you get this worked out, dancing nancies:smile:

you know what probably is the case, is that she knows somebody who works for lesportsux and is selling these for her, and these were minor defect bags that were fixed, hence the gray zipper pulls. because the seller is from kentucky (lesportsac warehouse) and they had some problems with the 1st gen OP zipper pulls (rings opened when used often, and you lost the zipper pulls) so they just replaced it w/the better jump rings...

anyway I hope she can partial refund you.

Hey - that's good thinking. I never thought anything like that at all... but it makes an awful lot of sense.

We've sorted things out and I'm sending the bag back to her and receiving a refund for it~