Question about Fendi Nylon material?

Jun 5, 2011
Hello all,

I am interested in buying this large Fendi zucca nylon messenger with zipper for a mommy bag but I am kind of concerned. I am new to Fendi I have looked at many bags in the boutique but I have never purchased one. I have seen a lot of the Fendi Canvas bags but this messenger I am interested in says its nylon, is it flimsy? Does it hold up well? I know nothing about the nylon bags I have never seen one in person.

Any info would be amazing!

Attachments

• fendi-tobacco-tobacco-zucca-nylon-large-zip-messenger-brown-product-1-566782-691912078_large_fl.jpeg
    fendi-tobacco-tobacco-zucca-nylon-large-zip-messenger-brown-product-1-566782-691912078_large_fl.jpeg
    40.8 KB · Views: 252
I have a Fendi messenger with the nylon material and it is very durable. I think it will make a wonderful mommy bag. I carried my bag on vacation with me to Hawaii. I put the bag down on the beach to take a pic with DH and a big wave came in, swooped my bag away, but i did recover and it is doing fine. The zipper is a little tarnished but the material held up nicely.

Oh I am so glad to hear that. I was concerned since I have never seen the Nylon bags. Thank you so much and I am glad your bag survived the ocean waves. I go to hawaii very frequently and its funny because I was saying to myself that this messenger would be great to bring on my next trip.

Yes, it did survive. I put it on a rock, went into the water to take a photo with DH, very big wave came in and all I saw was my messenger being carried away! I dove in fast to catch but it almost got away. And it dryed off very fast by the way also.

I have a gucci nylon bag. Not necessarily Fendi, however, it held up well in the rain/ elements (snow, etc...). I use it to carry textbooks and when I had it in high school, I used to jam it into my locker. It's held up quite well for all of the abuse it took from me :smile: