Question about Favorite?

I just wish LV would get their stories straight. Spoke with an SA when I went to pick up my pouchette. She told me that's gone and so is the Favourite. I had heard about the pouchette but not too much about the Favourite (just a few rumblings about it), but she voluntarily told me about the Favourite without me asking. But who knows with LV. All I know is if TPF says it, my money's on them.

I've heard the Pochette, Favourite, Eva, and original Pochette Metis are being discontinued throughout the LV forum. Some of these have been confirmed by CS or an SA but I keep hearing mixed things. Any clarification would be great!

Reactions: 4pinklady9
I've heard the Pochette, Favourite, Eva, and original Pochette Metis are being discontinued throughout the LV forum. Some of these have been confirmed by CS or an SA but I keep hearing mixed things. Any clarification would be great!
Why would they discontinue the Pochette Metis if they just introduced it in a new material? I don't know if I believe that they would discontinue the classic monogram. It's in a whole different price bracket than the all leather one.

The Eva and Pochette are discontinued. There were rumors about the Favorite but it seems unlikely to leave at this point. I think it's at a good enough price point to stick around while the Eva and Pochette were lower priced. The Pochette Metis isn't going anywhere IMO it's extremely popular.

Why would they discontinue the Pochette Metis if they just introduced it in a new material? I don't know if I believe that they would discontinue the classic monogram. It's in a whole different price bracket than the all leather one.
I'm not sure why but two SAs at my local LV told me I was lucky to have it and asked how long I had to wait. I told them I just happened to come across it when I went in to see a different bag that I'd put on hold while traveling last summer. That's when they started to talk about it being discontinued.

I was on the waiting list for a Favourite MM in Azur and there were 7 people in line before me - only one person had received their bag after one month and my SA said something weird is up and the bag seems almost impossible to get. So I opted for the Croisette instead.

Reactions: Kylie M