Question about Fashionphile bags

Feb 21, 2017
I bought my preloved oxblood PS1 medium from Fashionphile and she is a beauty. I can tell that it has been lightly used from the wear on the silver hardware. But the leather is absolutely perfect. There is not a single mark, scratch or anything on it anywhere. This makes me wonder if Fashionphile rehabs bags when they buy them or did I just have incredible luck on this one. Does anyone know?

I don't believe that they rehab them. I have consigned quite a few bags with FP and most of them were brand new and never used. That is the downside of purchasing during the major sales...no returns. if you don't like it you have to sell it or consign it.

I don't believe that they rehab them. I have consigned quite a few bags with FP and most of them were brand new and never used. That is the downside of purchasing during the major sales...no returns. if you don't like it you have to sell it or consign it.
Thanks. I am so pleased that it is in such great condition.

I saw your bag in the other thread, it's GORGEOUS. :smile::heart: Leave it alone, please! Don't be that person who needs to 'treat' it, lambskin is fine just being used and taken care of. Just be cautious of lotion and oils on your hands coming in contact with the bag - make sure your hands are dry. You don't want to to do anything to the bag for 120 days anyway (the buyback period) b/c if you do happen to change your mind you'd have to disclose what you did to the bag to Fashionphile and they might decline to take it back. Fashionphile does nothing to the bags, they sell them with odors and marks and residue inside and etc. but they always fully disclose the issues and the pics show it, too. They don't even wipe them down or anything, just sell them off. Lots of bags say 'food odors' or 'pet odor.' I :heart: Fashionphile, such great finds.

Reactions: southernbelle43
I saw your bag in the other thread, it's GORGEOUS. :smile::heart: Leave it alone, please! Don't be that person who needs to 'treat' it, lambskin is fine just being used and taken care of. Just be cautious of lotion and oils on your hands coming in contact with the bag - make sure your hands are dry. You don't want to to do anything to the bag for 120 days anyway (the buyback period) b/c if you do happen to change your mind you'd have to disclose what you did to the bag to Fashionphile and they might decline to take it back. Fashionphile does nothing to the bags, they sell them with odors and marks and residue inside and etc. but they always fully disclose the issues and the pics show it, too. They don't even wipe them down or anything, just sell them off. Lots of bags say 'food odors' or 'pet odor.' I :heart: Fashionphile, such great finds.
Thank you so much. That is really helpfull