Question about espadrille's

There was a picture of Carmen Electra wearing them and she looked HOT in them along with the rest of her outfit. I couldn't pull it off though..too much platform for me also.

I love em,mkwmda. Pls becareful with CL closed toe espadrilles...you might have to size up from you true shoe size in CLs. Blackbird, is correct. They looked hot on Carmen. I believe you can pull it off. Pls note: I am biased...there aren't too many CL espadrilles I don't like.

it really depends what you wear it with but personally the style is not for me. i have a lower slip-on platform espadrille called the tiburon. i've gotten so many compliments on it and it is simple and cute. i would recommend them more.

86.jpg

47.jpg

heres a previous thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-glass-slipper/louboutin-espadrille-wedges-15011.html

Hmm... looks like I'm a little late to this thread! Just wanted to add my two cents... I had the exact same espadrille (ordered from NM) and while they did look truly fabulous they BROKE on the first day out! The ribbon tore near the ankle while I was walking around (I knotted it so I could make it through the rest of the outing) and then it broke on the other side 20 minutes later! Fortunately NM accepted the return... but be skeptical. Very skeptical.