Question about Epi Jasmin

1. OKay guys I have a question. I have on hold at my LV store here a Mandarin Epi Jasmin. I adore that color. BUT I could go on Eluxury and purchase an Epi Jasmin (in Red as the mandarin is no longer available). If I get it through ELuxury tho I do not have to pay taxes and they have free shipping now! So I actually save like $85 if I get the red. I have until tomorrow to decide!?! Help me please!

THANKS!!

2. Don't forget to go through ****** too!! Hmm. I love the red, personally.. I'm not really feeling the Mandarin..

3. Yeah I really like the red also! It's so tough! AGH!

4. i think you should buy the mandarine.. think of it as paying the extra $85 for the discontinued mandarine colour, you can always buy the red anytime considering its a permanent colour... =) go with the mandarine!!!

5. Ahh that is an excellent point!!

6. i actually dont really like the mandarin one..

7. But the mandarain color is going to be discontinued....I personally like the Jasmin in mandarin, since it's a smaller bag, it'll make a small nice pop of color. Any bigger bag I'll probably not get it in mandarin. My [​IMG]

8. I thought ****** was done with elux????

9. nevermind, I see they're on again!

10. This is awful. How can this be so difficult?

11. OMG- well I guess my decision was made for me. I swear they had the red Epi Jasmin like 30 minutes ago and now it is GONE from elux! They have the new brown shade, blue and black. I did really like that red!

12. I LOVE the mandarin..it's quite hard to find now and you might not get a chance to get it again. The New Red is a *fairly* new color so if you really like the orange, I'd get that one first.
    I have that same bag in Mandarin and it's gorgeous and actually very easy to match with your clothing!

13. Well that's good to know! I think the mandarin it is now! :yahoo:

It's so much easier when you just make a final decision!

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS! I really value your opinions!

14. A little late I guess, but I wanted to say go with the mandarin too - I have the mandara pm in mandarin and the segur pm in red, and have gotten so many more compliments on the mandarin!

15. Go for the mandarin, it's a lovely color and you can wear it year long. The fall colors are out now, you will see lots of mandarin in the fall collection. I have the mandarin pont neuf, an elegant bag, and been discontinued. I'm really glad that I got this bag, it's lovely.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice