Question about Epi Alma Handles.

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My friend just bought a pre-owned Red (Hot) Epi Alma and it was so beautiful. She's so excired, but I noticed something and I want to confirm with you guys first before I confront her on this.

1. Her Epi Alma doesn't have the strap holder at the handles. In my knowledge, Alma at one side of each handle, the hardware have a special hook for the extra shoulder strap.

2. The stitches on the leather which is sewn to the bag for the handles have like 6 to 7 stiches on top, 5 to the side, and 6 down. Normally, esp. on speedies, I noticed its, 5,5,5.

Can someone please confirm this for me before I made any mistake?

Thanks!:s

2. I have an Alma in Epi Moka.
    Across the top = 6
    Down the sides moving outwards = 5
    Down the sides moving into meet = 7

<<1. Her Epi Alma doesn't have the strap holder at the handles. In my knowledge, Alma at one side of each handle, the hardware have a special hook for the extra shoulder strap.>> Correct. Pont Neuf and most LV bags designed for an added shoulder strap will have these too.

3. ^^^Thanks Epi-Cured!

That's what I want to confirm first.

I did ask her where is the strap holder or hook, but she just look at me blankly. i don't have the heart to tell her until its confirmed.

Does anyone else know about this? Maybe the old ones doesn't have it?:shrugs: