Question about Elisha

There is a black Elisha on summerblu.com

For some reason i can't get the site to add stuff to my cart. It just says thank you for shopping with us.

I found some codes. I think I heard they were going to close, but maybe you can try and see if this works for you.

50% off - MUSTGO
20% off - grechen
20% off - toutie
20% - jessicastyle
20% off - style20

Can the Elisha small straps go over the shoulder at all? I like that it has a long strap, but when bags are really heavy I prefer to be able to carry them using the small handles. KWIM? So the bag stays closer to the body and under my arm. I hate it when a heavy bag keeps beating the crap out of my thigh and swinging every which way when I am hauling butt somewhere and toting everything but the kitchen sink while I do it.

Also is it just me or is that summerblue.com website not working anymore? In any case thanks for posting it Desi, you are quite the go-to-gal when it come to RM deals!

hey perfect shoe. I just found out from shopbopchic that summerblu went out of business. That sucks because some links worked, and others didn't.

Anyhow- i would recommend getting something in the night leather. I just got my night/gold crackle MAB today, and it is sooooo light! I can't even feel it on my shoulder. Its much lighter than the tangerine MAB i have. The type of leather definitely accounts for the difference. I think the stiffer leathers weigh more. HTH