Question about edith's color

kbnkch

O.G.
Jun 15, 2008
I have two Edith bags now which I love soooo much. One is the hobo and the other is the double pockets one and they are the same color. Except for my two Edith I have never seen other Edith bags IRL. I have been wondering what is the name of the color of my Edith. I was leaning to Roche after seeing many fabulous pics of tPF sisters' Edith but the seller of the double pocket Edith said it is Mascade. What do you think?:heart:

Attachments

• image_1.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 36
  • image_1-1.jpg
    image_1-1.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 43
Muscade - Roche is a little greener IMO. The colour swatches in the Reference Library have gone AWOL - and I need to get them back............please bear with me - but your Edith bags - looking good in Muscade:tup:

I saw a woman on the way to work. Turns out she works for the same company. Should have know, she was carrying an Edith. Very distressed red looking, almost faded rose. I have never seen a red\brown edith on tPF. What colour would it have been?

I saw a woman on the way to work. Turns out she works for the same company. Should have know, she was carrying an Edith. Very distressed red looking, almost faded rose. I have never seen a red\brown edith on tPF. What colour would it have been?

Rowe55 - The Edith was made in Rouge - but it wasn't like a bright colour - it was a nice sort of muted red tone, so if it had faded and been used a lot - then it would certainly be paler, but not sure if it would be as pale as rose. It was also made in Orange, but that would be a huge colour change. So depends really how pale it was - but I'd think if it was authentic - then it should have been Rouge:confused1:

I´m not sure about the colour :confused1:.
I bought my edith used and without the round tag. The seller told me that the colour was muscade. Previously I put it in the ATC thread and had a look in the "Edith lover club" and I saw some other Ediths in this colour and always was told muscade...
Yours seems to be more brown and mine more red...Don´t know :confused1:...

Attachments

• IMGP0994_1.jpg
    IMGP0994_1.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 27
I´m not sure about the colour :confused1:.
I bought my edith used and without the round tag. The seller told me that the colour was muscade. Previously I put it in the ATC thread and had a look in the "Edith lover club" and I saw some other Ediths in this colour and always was told muscade...
Yours seems to be more brown and mine more red...Don´t know :confused1:...

Yeah, the color of your edith looks definitely different from mine.

Yeah, the color of your edith looks definitely different from mine.

kbnkch - I think the hobo may be Roche - but the double pocket looks Muscade - could be the photos - but they look slightly different in shade IMO - also could be the monitor - and as a last resort - the old eyes!:graucho:

Thank you, scarcici.:heart: The first one, post 179 hobo looks closest to mine. Although, the last one, bowler looks similar, too. Does your Edith look pretty much the same color as the color in you photo?