Question about Edith

Coldplaylover said:
This reminds me of Marc Jacob's Stella bag....in the first year the outside buckle pockets were a pain to open so I just left them alone. Style101 hit the nail right on the head! The next season the MJ Stella came out with the magnetic closures while maintaining the buckle look. Maybe Edith will appear with the same transformation next season.

I hope they do!!!

Coldplaylover said:
This reminds me of Marc Jacob's Stella bag....in the first year the outside buckle pockets were a pain to open so I just left them alone. Style101 hit the nail right on the head! The next season the MJ Stella came out with the magnetic closures while maintaining the buckle look. Maybe Edith will appear with the same transformation next season.

That would be wonderful for next year although I'll be crying on my c/c statements if it does! :Push:

Thanks all of you (and Hi girlsgottoshop).

I love the chocolate and whisky, but like the whisky a little better... not much though :amuse:

Decisions decisions... it never ends does it? :biggrin:

H

I love both the chocolate and the whiskey.... I think it depends on what kind of clothes you wear a lot of. I find that the chocolate goes well with a lot of pastels, t-shirt and jeans, whereas I find the whiskey a little bit dressier. I don't think you can go wrong with either colors though. They're all gorgeous!!!!