Question about ebay if it's okay to ask...

Just so you know I have had my ebay link taken down before (even though the item was already sold - I was told I can't link no matter what).
Here are my thoughts:

-Break up the paragraph - it's a lot to read through - put spaces and hilight important things you want people tp read.

-If you are willing to ship to Canada put the price of shipping down.

-take a picture of the bag with something in it - all these pics are of the bag when it's all shmooshed down - what will it look like when I actually buy it?

-Just keep relisting it -you might just have to wait for the right buyer at the right time. I relisted my LV lexington 4 times before it sold.

-Although you won't take a refund you should put that the bag is Authentic and that you will refund only in the event that the bag is proven to be fake (this gives buyuers a sense of security that it's real).

Good luck =)

I would put authentic and pre-owned in the title. You can leave 'medium' out of the title if there isn't enough room and put that detail in the listing.
You could also list the item as a buy it now for a higher price and accept offers. I just listed a pair of shoes this way and they finally sold!

BIG THING!

Stuff the bag full of tissue paper, towels, clothes, anything to fill it up, they look sooooo much nicer that way, then make that pic your gallery pic

Your title
dont waste space on the word "in" you have 55 characters use as many as you can (maybe a style nubmer if there is one, think of every word that people may use to search for a purse just like yours then make sure those words are in the title

Agree with PP, but 100% authenticity guaranteed in your listing, and break it up, center the description, make some things bold, put some spaces between things

Add the dimensions and strap drop into the listing so people know exactly what size it is. You may want to also put the original retail price in there, and mention that you have the original receipt (if you do)

hope this helps!

Like Diva said - stuff the bag. Also use a door hook to take a picture of it hanging up.

It takes 6 months or longer, sometimes, for the right buyer to come along. I have a few in my ebay store. I have had one bag up since last Summer. Another one since Feb. There are so many fakes out there that people would rather pay $300 for a fake than $800 or more for a new bag.

Describe the bag more. Any pockets? How many? Working lock & key? Studs? Gathered or gussted sides?

Skip the final sale stuff. Say something more like returns for items proven to be not authentic only - if you must say something.

Skip the long paragraph. Use a bulleted list -maybe a small paragraph.

Only list it during a listing sale unless you have only listed it once...

Patience is a virtue.

my chole paddington is still available!
Ahhh

Get rid of that! not good selling text

grap an authentic choe paddington!

your first sentence sounds as if you are bit fed up,
and may make people think well why is it still available

and stuff the bag, take a close up pic of the stitching
and sing its praises

As well as stuffing the bag for a picture or two also try taking the pictures on a white surface/neutral background and with natural light. I try not to use the flash as I think pictures turn out better, the hardware on this bag creates a glare.
I'm sure it will sell soon!

I agree all of the above. Like Westiegirl said, take more photos with better light and show crystal clear details. Good pictures tell 10 times better than words.

Good luck!

I'd definately stuff the bag with towels or tissue and photograph it from different angles, this would make a huge difference...break up your text into paragraphs, make the print larger and bolder.

In your listing tell the potential buyers where you bought the bag, give details of a receipt if you have it....

....and finally I think if you put the bag on buy it now rather than auction you will could make more money.....or you could put it on buy it now & make an offer, if you do this then put the price higher.

Consider taking 2005 out of the title as for most buyers that is somewhat irrelevant. I would make your title more like "Beautiful Medium Tan CHLOE Paddington"

good idea! in my opinion, the buyer may assume that the bag is already 2 years old therefore may not be willing to pay a high dollar amount...

maybe if you highlight the fact that the bag shows very little signs of wear..

also, posting the retail price might help so the buyer can see how big of a discount they really are getting...

THANKS EVERYONE!!! Wow - some great advice and tips. I have had houseguests for the last week (:hrmm:) and wasn't able to get back until now. I really do appreciate all the input and you can bet I am going to be making some revisions. And yes - I agree that patience is a virtue - one that I might be a little short on...... I will try to take some deep breaths... Seriously though - thank-you everyone for the sincere suggestions. It helps when you get so frustrated. I love the purse forum! :yes:

You need 17 more feedback.
I suggest selling or buying some cheaper stuff first. You can buy coupons or ebooks.

Free PayPal Buyer Protection.
When you pay with PayPal, you may receive up to $2,000 coverage at no additional cost. If your seller has a feedback score of 50 or more (98% positive), you may receive $2,000 coverage. If your seller does not meet this feedback requirement, you may be covered up to $200.