Question about easy tote before I buy one!

m8875

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
Hi, I tried to look at the reference library but seem to not be able find the answer. I want to buy a tote but I don't want to buy the usualy LV Neverfull, gucci, or fendi totes. So, I've been smitten by the YSL easy tote. So my question is, do all easy totes open up on the sides? When it is open, can it be carried on the shoulder? If someone can take a detailed pic that would be really appreciated. Thanks so much in advance!

I imagine that they all have snaps on the side... regardless of whether it's open or not, the handles should fit easily over the shoulder.

Yes, they all have the little button and tab closure on the side that allows the bag to be extended. (See pics below from Reference Library.) But this doesn't impact the shoulder drop length on the handles in any way.

I have the small Easy (12" wide) and the shoulder drop on the handles is 6". I always carry it by hand and I think that most women would have a hard time getting it up on their shoulder.

The medium Easy (15" wide) has a slightly longer shoulder drop length. You can see some modeling pics in the Reference Library where members get it on their shoulder, and celebs have worn it that way too. It really depends on your build and how heavy your clothing is.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

another vote on the easy, in patent. cannot.go.wrong. very lightweight and not every other person on the street is going to carry it.