Question about distressed patent flap/pewter HW

vhdos

May 18, 2007
US
Hi. I have done a search and found a little info on the colors of the Distressed Patent Flaps with Pewter HW (I think from Prefall 08?). I think I have seen a burgundy, a camel, and a light beige. My biggest question is I know this bag came in a medium and a jumbo size, but did it come in an east/west size too? If so, does anyone know how much they retail for? Thanks for any help ladies!

jennot

O.G.
Oct 8, 2007
I have a black EW Distressed Patent w Pewter, I think it retailed for $1950. But I'm not too sure about that as I bought it for less on eBay, but that's what most EWs retail for. :smile:

fieryfashionist

aka Minal :)
O.G.
Dec 7, 2006
The city that never sleeps!
Hi! :smile: The distressed patent goatskin flaps were from pre-fall, you're right. :smile: I've seen the e/w for sure... I saw a brown goatskin patent e/w at Bloomies a while back, and I *think* the price was $2125ish? :hrmm: I'm not exactly sure. I've seen the medium and Jumbo goatskin patent flaps in camel, cream (light beige), black, brown and bordeaux. :smile: I know NM ordered the brown and black Jumbos, Chanel boutiques ordered the Bordeaux (I bought mine from there) in addition to the light beige and black (maybe the camel too), and I'm not sure about Saks. I'm also not sure that helped much haha, but maybe someone else can throw their 2 cents in! :P

vhdos

May 18, 2007
US
Hi! :smile: The distressed patent goatskin flaps were from pre-fall, you're right. :smile: I've seen the e/w for sure... I saw a brown goatskin patent e/w at Bloomies a while back, and I *think* the price was $2125ish? :hrmm: I'm not exactly sure. I've seen the medium and Jumbo goatskin patent flaps in camel, cream (light beige), black, brown and bordeaux. :smile: I know NM ordered the brown and black Jumbos, Chanel boutiques ordered the Bordeaux (I bought mine from there) in addition to the light beige and black (maybe the camel too), and I'm not sure about Saks. I'm also not sure that helped much haha, but maybe someone else can throw their 2 cents in! :P
Actually, you were very helpful! I just bought a brand new one on EBay and the original tag came with the bag (It said $2150). They had it listed as a Medium Flap, but I could tell in the pictures that it was probably the E/W version, which I had never seen before. I thought that these bags had a price increase not too long ago????? Anyway, I'll try to get some modeling pics up soon. It's my first patent bag and my first flap (well, if you don't count the vintage mini, hand-held flap I have).