question about dior gaucho large

hermesBB

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
Hi, all

After i saw fayden's white gaucho, i immediately fell in love with it. So i went to the dior store in southcoast plaza today but they sold out the gaucho double saddle in red!!!!!!! :sad:((

I have wayyy too many white bags, so i really want this red version and I love the design, it looks so retro....

So here is my question, does anyone here know where i can find the double saddle in red or brown? I love the red but the brown looks better in person and my bf loves the brown more.

Eluxury has only the white one left...The dior store SA said it is sold out everywhere -_- i should have ordered earlier....

Anyway, any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Daisy said:
The Houston Dior store has it! I just saw it about two hours ago. :biggrin:

thanks a lot daisy.

i found two different dior in houston
DIOR - HOUSTON
The Galleria 5085 Westheimer, Suite b2360 Houston
TX 77056 Houston
Tel : 713 552 0277
Fax : 713 552 0211

SAKS FIFTH AVENUE - HOUSTON
Saks Fifth Avenue - 5115 Westheimer
TX 77056 Houston
Tel : 713 355 1218
Fax : 713 355 1245

which one is the one u mentioned???

Sorry, it's the Dior Boutique, not Saks. :smile:

And, yes, the medium comes in all three colors. The Dior store had the medium and the large, but not the tote.

Well, they have the red tote but it is on hold in the back for me!!!! I am picking it up on Monday. I did see the large red gaucho and it is beautiful. I think they might of had the brown also. Good luck. This is the Dior store in the Galleria.

I do too. I have bought this tote site unseen. I had seen it in the ads though and loved it. Everyone at the Dior store said the tote was their favorite in the gaucho. It is my understanding that the tote is hard to get.

I was originally going to get the red tote from Saks. Once I saw it, I just knew it wouldn't work for me so I got the white. They're both gorgeous though! I know the tote sold out immediately on eluxury. I don't know if there were just less of them made or if they were that much more popular.

Yes and YES! I've already posted my pics but here they are again... (excuse dorky pose)

:love:

Attachments

• white gaucho 1.jpg
    white gaucho 1.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 101
  • white gaucho 2.jpg
    white gaucho 2.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 111
Saks Dior in Las Vegas has 2 red totes available if anyone is looking. I tried it on, but I'm not sure I like it.....neither did the SA's. The regional manager of Dior said the medium gaucho is by far the most popular.

Maybe that's it, Daisy.......it did look so flat and square. I'm still bummed about it because I'm a handheld bag girl!! I should look at it again. I put my stuff in it and it was still flat.....maybe I need to pack it a certain way?