Question about Delightful

lolasmom

O.G.
Feb 11, 2007
Hi - did I read a while back that some of you had issues with this bag where the vachetta piping on top either peeled or bubbled or something? Trying to decide upon a new addition and since it's in the running I have this question that needs an answer. :smile:

I have had mine since august, carry it almost everyday and put tons in it, and it looks nice. The top piping wrinkles, just like a neverfull, because it is constantly bending, but it looks good. The strap is thick, and it is hard to keep water off, so I suggest protecting it, but i love my delightful.

Mine has been my go-to bag since the day it was released, and I have had no problems! My only advice would be to check the alignment carefully along the side, because mine is misaligned and it drives me crazy. lol

The stitching that attaches the leather on each side that holds the gold ring is where my issues was. The whole created by the stitching on the canvas started to spread into a large crack like hole in the canvas. LV promptly refunded me and I had the bag for over a year but it was only used a couple times a month and looked new. My SA told me not to get a new one because she said the same thing would happen that it's just a flaw within the design. It's sad my Delightful GM was my favorite bag.

The stitching that attaches the leather on each side that holds the gold ring is where my issues was. The whole created by the stitching on the canvas started to spread into a large crack like hole in the canvas. LV promptly refunded me and I had the bag for over a year but it was only used a couple times a month and looked new. My SA told me not to get a new one because she said the same thing would happen that it's just a flaw within the design. It's sad my Delightful GM was my favorite bag.

Wow, I am so surprised- I just checked mine and it's fine. I have really used and abused this bag, too..I tote it everywhere, stuff it so full that it's overflowing and weighs 50 pounds..heck, I've had it in little league dugouts, locker rooms, floors, airplanes etc.. and never had any issues at all!
It's the most carried LV I've ever had, and I bought it the day it was released, so it's as old as a Delightful can be..lol. Do you have pics of the problem you had? I'm wondering now if I should be more careful with it....:sad:

I d also love to see pics if you have it :smile: