HeavenAF

dreaming of spring
Sep 27, 2010
it is normal to say "Louis Vuitton Paris, made in USA"

a bag should never say made in Paris, only made in France

Also, it should never say both made in France and made in USA at the same time

my delightful PM is made in the US

Jul 3, 2006
Sounds like a fake - sorry about that! Might want to take pictures and put it in the "authenticate this" thread to be sure.

Last edited:

AzurLove

Dec 20, 2010
Los Angeles
No. Maybe you're just misunderstanding it. I own a delightful mm and mine says "made in U.S.A" on the outside and "Louis Vuitton Paris" on the inside. That's fine.

Reactions: Jazzy210
Jul 3, 2006
Oh - I thought she said "made from Paris" on the inside, in which case it would have been a fake. Perhaps she'll come back and tell us?

Mamatutu

O.G.
Jan 2, 2011
Midwest USA
Mine says "LOUIS VUITTON PARIS made in U.S.A." on the front and on the inside pocket says LOUIS VUITTON PARIS. I saw on the website the outside said something else and started freaking out I got a fake. I went to the LV store specifically so I didn't and now I am worried I posted pics on the Auth thread because this is my 1st purchase.

Last edited:

lelliebunny

life in mon mono
Aug 4, 2010
Mine says "LOUIS VUITTON PARIS made in U.S.A." on the front and on the inside pocket says LOUIS VUITTON PARIS. I saw on the website the outside said something else and started freaking out I got a fake. I went to the LV store specifically so I didn't and now I am worried I posted pics on the Auth thread because this is my 1st purchase.
you're fine. that's perfectly normal and how it should be. louis vuitton paris is fine, louis vuitton made in paris is not. :smile:

lelliebunny

life in mon mono
Aug 4, 2010
Thank you so much!!
I just posted on the auth thread because I was worried about this and I can't find a serial number anywhere.
no problem. check in the zipped pocket for a little leather tag sewn in the side. they are hard to spot.

Mamatutu

O.G.
Jan 2, 2011
Midwest USA
OMG I was freaking out because I looked and looked and felt around in there and nothing.... it was WAY in the crease, I finally found it. Thank you so much!!! I seriously feel like an idiot.

lelliebunny

life in mon mono
Aug 4, 2010
OMG I was freaking out because I looked and looked and felt around in there and nothing.... it was WAY in the crease, I finally found it. Thank you so much!!! I seriously feel like an idiot.
don't feel like that! finding the date code is like a game for me whenever i bring home a new bag. :smile:

Reactions: Jazzy210