Question about 'D Rings'

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,
    Over the weekend, I purchased a large black gathered Sophia. I :heart: the bag, but noticed that it doesn't have the traditional D ring that is inside most of my Coach bags. When I say D ring, I mean the little metal loop inside the bag that is used for attaching keys. Has this feature been removed from Coach bags in general? It's not a big deal to me, just curious..... TIA!

2. The newer bags do not have the D rings.Too bad because I thought they were a great asset to Coach bags! 2 out of the 3 bags I have have it.I wish they would have put them in the Sophia's!

3. yep - the newer bags I bought don't have the D-ring inside...it's disappointing because I used to not buy a bag if it didn't have a D-ring..it's a little thing, but I really really want to be able to get to my keys w/o even thinking about it.

I wish they would bring it back....maybe someone will chime in & let us know which new bags have a D-ring.

4. Coach removed the "D" rings from their bags a little less than a year ago, and I too am sad. I love to hook my keys on them. Oh Coach, please bring them back.

5. #5 Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
    Duplicate post.

6. Thanks for the quick responses! I also liked the D rings and hope Coach brings them back.

7. I was looking for one when I bought my Kristin hobo and wondered where it went because I always use the D ring to attach my wristlet :lol:

8. I used them too...I also hope they bring them back! :smile: