Question About Curry

saud88

Diamonds R 4EVER!
Aug 26, 2006
infront of my LV boutique
Hello everyone .. I ahve a question about the color Curry.
I saw two bags listen on ebay that state they are both of that color.
But from looking at the pictures, one looks like HOT yellow while the other is paler almost beige looking. Can anyone explain this? Is is just due to the lighting?

Here are the pictures:

Thanks in advance!

mooks

May 4, 2007
Luxwear's pic is more accurate as it has been taken in natural daylight giving it it's true tone.....the bottom one is too bright having been taken under studio lighting

hunterspoint2

Sep 12, 2006
Mu curry lindy looks for like the one from Janefinds-but maybe it depends on the leather.
The picture will vary depending on the light it is taken in and the calibration of your computer monitor.

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Curry to me looks like a paler mustard yellow. Pic #1 is the closest to real life.

Fesdu

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
Different leather also will show different color. luxwear's birkin looks like togo. the 2nd one looks like clemence. i think.

costa

....Crinoline...
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
Number one looks closer to real color in my opinion. Even clemence looks more like the first picture.

Lyanna Stark

Out of Control
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
There's one good thing about collecting all these pics, you can envision what your bag will look like in different lighting conditions. I had an even bigger headache with etoupe!

Queenie

Holiday Joys!
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
I find the first picture closest to real life too. But I do prefer it to be number two though.

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
^^ Wait for Soleil (sp), Queenie, have a feeling it would look close to that (cross between Jaune and Curry).