Question about collonil

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. just a quick question, I posted this one in the ultimate amzing collonil thread, but I really need a quick answer because I really can't wait to take my ledbury out!
    On my choc bays I've used Collonil Vario spray, because the SA at the shoeshop I got it from said it is a bit more refined/subtle and thus more suitable for expensive bags. I think it works rather well, but that may be because choc doesn't show dirt/water stains like oak does. Now I have to spray my new oak ledbury, but I'm a bit unsure about the vario spray. Should I get the regular collonil or stick with the vario? Has anyone tried both?

Here are a few pics of the vario spray I have:

Attached Files:

2. I use the collonil nanopred on my oak bags, because Mulberry in Stockholm recommend it instead of waterstop. It works fine, so I think all the collonil ones are good.

3. ^thanks, I'll just try the vario on my ledbury then. Fingers crossed :Push: