Question about Coach Sunglasses????

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
Hi, all, I 'm interested in buying some sunglasses or sunnies.. I have Never purchased them and wanted to ask a couple of questions first..Do the outlets have them @ a fair price? As well as do they all come with the case? I've never really looked at them so I'm sorry if it is a stupid question!!! TY:smile:

The outlets do have them. I've seen them for $79-$99 on average. Since there's an extra 20% off coupon out right now, it would be a good time to get a pair. I'm headed to my outlet soon, and I may pick up a second pair so I can make prescription glasses out of them for a backup pair.

They should all come with a hard case, even at the outlet.

Yes they have them at the Outlet but it depends on the Outlet. I find more at TGMax or Nordstrom Rack (esp the Rack) they all should come with the case that is part of the package but because they are discounted that does not always happen..

I got mine at nordstrom rack for 64.99 with the case and cleaning cloth..

And I saw them at the outlet on sat for 79.99 with the case (don't know about cleaning cloth) and with the 20% off discount it comes out to about 64.00 + tax. However, I've seen them as high as 99.99 at the outlet.

Yep, most outlets have them now. One pair I got at the outlet for $69.99 - 20% off and they came with the case and cleaning cloth, the other pair I paid retail - 25% off PCE. Totally worth the money! I wore one pair constantly all summer and there is not a scratch anywhere to be seen, and I'm not gentle with my sunnies (though I do make sure they are in the case or a soft protective sleeve when I'm not wearing them)! Go for it!

cleaning cloth is included?

I got mine at the boutique during ePCE and no cleaning cloth was included. Should I go back to the boutique?

Yes, there should be a cleaning cloth regardless of whether or not you buy it at the boutique or outlet. I'm not sure about Nordstrom Rack though. I know they have the cases for sure. But yeah, there is a brown silk cleaning cloth with siggy C's on it.

I bought mine at the outlet...$69.00-20% off plus tax. Came with both the hard case and cleaning cloth. I love them and think they are well worth the money...especially with the coupon!!!!