Question about cleaning mini lin

spylove22

O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
If you have a mini lin and it gets dirty, how do you clean it? I'm afraid of getting a mini lin because it is fabric and what if I ruin the bag by trying to clean a stain, i.e., the fabric fading.

Mini Lin is very durable water and stain resistant. Normal debris is easily remedy with a damp cloth. Any heavy dirt like grease (I was an idiot) can be cleaned with a diluted solution of a lingerie cleaner by dabbing the affected area. I found that helpful when grease got on my (discontinued) Mono Lin.

Mini Lin is very durable water and stain resistant. Normal debris is easily remedy with a damp cloth. Any heavy dirt like grease (I was an idiot) can be cleaned with a diluted solution of a lingerie cleaner by dabbing the affected area. I found that helpful when grease got on my (discontinued) Mono Lin.

Well if you got a grease stain out with no problem, that's great news! Thanks for the advice all. Now I really want a mini lin! :yes:

:yes: :yes: :yes:

I was looking at the mini lin earlier today and the SA immediately told me that its very durable and water proof.
So rest assured your mini lin will be okay. They did mention the ebony color is probably more durable than the newer color (khaki-ish?)