question about claim

scraprincess1

Apr 28, 2009
I sold a coach mini skinni .The buyer filed a claim that she never received the item .Pay Pal is holding the funds.I mailed it a week ago but I live in ohio and the buyer is in hi.It was mailed first class since I offered free shipping.Well She is stating she wants her money back.There is no way that the item could have arrived in hi yet.I do not want this girl to receive a refund and my item.It was a bargain to begin with.Any ideas on what I can do.She is not responding to my emails and has been a pain.She wanted to buy the matching purse and get free shipping.She kept emailing me about the price and trying to get me to lower it.Gez I am so frustrated.
Thanks for listening I will post her id if this dose not get resolved properly.

You have a delivery confirmation number right?

Dear buyer:

I mailed this item first class mail on 8/XX/09 via First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation # XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Be assured your item is on it's way. USPS is not predictable any more. If you needed it right away you should have asked about Express Mail.

Be assured that if your item has not arrived within 21 days, I will file a Lost or Rifled Mail report with USPS.

Thank You.

Seller

No delivery confirmation? Always use delivery confirmation if you want to be protected against INR claims. It takes a while for it to deliver to Hawaii. Inform your buyer when you have mailed it and that it'll take longer because she's not within the 48 contiguous states.

You have a delivery confirmation number right?

Dear buyer:

I mailed this item first class mail on 8/XX/09 via First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation # XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Be assured your item is on it's way. USPS is not predictable any more. If you needed it right away you should have asked about Express Mail.

Be assured that if your item has not arrived within 21 days, I will file a Lost or Rifled Mail report with USPS.

Thank You.

Seller

OP.. if you have this info noshoe has reference, post it in your PP claim and CALL PP and give them the deliv confirm # and advise that it simply has not gotten to HI yet.

I don't know what a Coach Mini Skinni is, but if it weighs more than 13 ounces are you sure you shipped via First Class Mail?

If it weighs more than 13 ounces I'm guessing it went via Parcel Post and that can take a month to reach Hawaii....

Go into the PP payment transaction itself (where it says you got your money) and enter the DC into the bottom area where it says Add Delivery Conf # or something along that line.

If you did not get a DC she will automatically win unless she is honest.

Unfortunatly I did not use a dc. I received a a emil from her today stating that she will be on vacation for the next two weeks so she will not even be aware when it arrives.Uggghhh leason learned dc will always be included and no more free shipping.Thanks for your help.I will post when I know whats up.
chris

Last edited:
Hi all,
I ended up returning this buyers money.She claims she never received the minni skinni.I think it was just a way for her to get her money back.Thankfully it was only sold for 9.99 plush shipping cost of $4.00.So I am out of $14 and my minni skinni.Her id is deal*scout
block that id .she was a bad ebayer.There was bad comunication and she kept trying to get me to lower prices.
chris

Sorry that you lost your money (glad it was only a little bit), but honestly it's your fault for not using delivery confirmation. Based on the buyer's history, it sounds like she took advantage of you, but the situation would have never happened if you had complied with PayPal's policies and used tracking.