Question about Chloe patent leather

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello :smile:

I am really loving the look of some of Chloe's patent bags - in particular the patent Betty.

My concern is about how well the patent leather will wear? I am quite careful with my bags, but I'm also a little clumsy and tend to bump them into things. I'm worried about how the patent will go - does it scratch really easily etc?

Girls with patent bags - have they stood the test of time?

TIA :smile::heart:

2. I have had the patent leather Elvire for about a year now and it has held up amazingly. I have no sign of wear on it at all!

3. I have several Chloe patent bags, they hold up very well -- still look like new.

4. Thanks guys! :smile:

I was kind of hoping, for the sake of my bank balance, that someone would say "Oh they wear terribly, don't get one unless you're ultra-careful!"

But really I'm glad they wear well :P

5. I can only confirm that my small black patent betty looks like new, very sturdy quality, I wouldn't worry at all!

Soory for your bank balance though!