question about chanel earrings

1. I purchased a pair of chanel earrings at Saks in February. They are covered in crystals- and I love them. I took them out to wear the other day and noticed that one of the crystals has fallen out. :sad2: Does anyone have experience with having chanel jewelry fixed or replaced? Will chanel replace the missing crystal?

2. I've never experienced this, but I would think as a reputable company they would exchange or repair the earrings.

3. bring it back and Chanel will replace them, as long as you have your receipt.

4. gosh I would hope they'd replace it! I would try w/the receipt.

5. Saks will replace them!

6. 1 year warrantee...totally they will replace or repair them.

7. That happened to me and they fixed the earsings in the store (ie. glued a new crystal in). They also gave me the option of having the earring shipped to France to be fixed, but I just wanted them back right away so I had it done in the store. Also, I didn't know there was a warranty, good to know.

8. Update on your earrings? I'm having the same problem, however I received my earrings as a Birthday gift 3 years ago, so I'm **** out of luck I think.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice